- 10 Strategic Initiatives for #ASCs to Prepare for the Future – http://t.co/CLZtQkg6e7... posted on Twitter 4 hours ago
- Ways to improve #EHR Documentation – http://t.co/6QKySOCt4k #PracticeManagement #MedicalPractice posted on Twitter 9 hours ago
- RT @amednews: 10 keys to an effective employee rewards program http://t.co/VNp0H6qgjg posted on Twitter 10 hours ago
- Boost Medical Co-Founder Dr. Paul Lynch gives Balanced Take on Epidural Steroid... posted on Twitter 2 days ago
- RT @MedEconomics: How did @MayoClinic become the leader in healthcare social media?... posted on Twitter 2 days ago
Who Is Boost Medical?
Boost Medical strives for growth and client satisfaction
We meet with physicians all around the nation with the mutual goal of developing the health of their practice. Our broad scope, experience, and knowledge allows us to train, direct, and advise capable individuals out of physicians to advance their influence in their communities. We build our clients' leadership capabilities at every level to augment growth, development, and influence, while providing space to allow for that growth.
In every aspect, we help our physicians make an impact
Our industry experts are trained to cater to each individual practice. We understand that every physician is equipped with their own goals and challenges. Our teams focus on those challenges and council to overcome them. Through functional planning and directed decisions, we provide the road map to success. Call us for a consolation!
With Boost’s guidance we hired a field marketer and expanded our web presence. As a result our new patient referrals increased 271% in three months.
Dr. Tarun Jolly, Louisiana Pain
The New Patient Tracker can be accessed from any desktop and used by employees who manage inbound calls and fax referrals…
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of deaths in the US as of 2012. What are you doing to help your patients?
Magazines in doctor’s office are not a new idea by any means, but we’ve developed a personalized way to make it meaningful to your practice.