Billing/Revenue Cycle Management Overview
Boost Medical takes a tailored approach to billing, allowing you and your staff to concentrate on delivering the best in patient care. Our team of billing experts work to guarantee we capitalize on getting the absolute maximum compensation for services provided.
- Review and “Clean” Bills - We efficiently evaluate claims prior to submitting, reducing denials and allowing for the highest level of reimbursements.
- Timely Submittal - Our goal is to submit all claims within 48 hours of a patient being seen to ensure accelerated payment.
- Lower Accounts Receivables - Proactively work on maximizing the number of accounts with receivables that are past 120 days. A majority of billing companies in the market today use the business practice of “writing them off” which means that these funds will never be collected. Boost aggressively pursues all of these funds.
- Weekly Reporting - Boost provides you with detailed information on your account and provides guidance to ensure your practice continues to grow.
Our proficient staff is highly trained in understanding the complexity of your specific billing needs and knowledge of insurance requirements within your practice. Regardless of your specialty, Boost works diligently to be your advocate.
- Be Your Eyes - We monitor our client’s claim statuses, “short pays” and insurance trends to ensure we are taking full advantage of increasing your profits. This attention to detail within a year has helped in nearly doubling the amount of collected payments for our clients.
- Be Your Ears - Our staff regularly reviews the ever changing Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services LCD’s and NCD’s providing advanced notice of policy changes that affect your practice.
- Be Your Voice - Our staff persistently works denials on your behalf by resubmitting claims, appealing decisions, and working directly with the insurance companies.