Looking for an engaging way to stay in touch with current customers and increase your company’s lead generation? At Boost, our own experience growing our own national businesses has shown us that social media marketing is one of the most dynamic ways to stay in touch with your customers. Here’s how to get started.
What are the benefits of social media marketing?
Social media marketing is a fast, effective, and affordable way to grow your business. The benefits of a well-organized and executed social media strategy are far-reaching: just like social media itself.
Find your customers right where they are
- YouTube (one and a half billion monthly users)
- Instagram (700 million)
- Twitter (328 million)
- Snapchat (255 million)
Rather than advertise into an empty space, go right to the platforms your customers already know and love.
Stay top of mind
With daily posts and updates across multiple social media platforms, social media marketing could help you reach up to the majority of people in the U.S. who use social media daily.
Easily connect with customers
Got a big event coming up in your retail store? Want to share updates about new technology you’re using at your dental clinics or new services you’re providing to your A/C repair customers? Are you adding team members to your business?
Social media easily connects you with your customers to keep them up-to-date on all news about your company.
Low cost, big results
Your social media accounts can be dynamic and live posted, or fully automated with regularly scheduled posts and content. Both of these work on your schedule (and within your budget!) to keep potential customers informed and fully engaged.
Customer lead generation, made easy
Instead of just asking family and friends, the overwhelming majority of customers searching for companies online now turn to social media for reviews and recommendations.
Online customer support
No one wants to call between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST anymore. Social media can help you provide online customer support whenever (and wherever) customers need it.
What we do at Boost
At Boost, we know that social media is a powerful and cost effective way to build your business. Our personal experience growing our own successful businesses has demonstrated the importance of social media. We can help you develop the voice and brand of your business in a way that is authentic and engaging for you.
In addition to creating a consistent and cohesive strategy for social media, we also offer the following services.
- Manage all of your social media accounts: Whether you are just focusing on Facebook or reaching across multiple platforms, we can help organize and manage all of your social media accounts.
- Tailor campaigns and posting to your customers’ needs: We work on all of the social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (including Instagram Stories), Pinterest, Snapchat, Google+, and more to connect with your audience.
- Design custom profile and header photos: Your profile and header photo is your first digital impression. We can help you design a profile and header photo that reflects your company and captures potential customers’ attention.
- Provide analytics and reporting across all social media platforms: Data is what drives effective social media campaigns. Knowing which posts get the best response and capture the most traffic is a crucial part of your social media strategy. We provide analytics and reporting for all of your social media so you know what’s working, and can fine-tune what isn’t.
- Actively grow your customer base with timely, engaging content: We create content that is timely, engaging, and creative and then post it consistently for the best results.
- Regularly update social media for security and accuracy: Privacy is important to us, and so is the accuracy of the information we provide. We regularly update your social media accounts to reflect advancements in technology and changes to your industry’s landscape.
- Provide customer support: In the end, the customer is what’s important. Our customer support teams are responsive to inquiries, reviews, and comments, letting your customers know that they are more than just a name and a number.
At Boost, we know social media marketing. Our customer lead generation strategies are inspired by our own experience and driven by data. Let us help you grow your business. Get in touch today!